Allahabad High Court Clerk, Group D Answer Key 2018
(High Court of Judicature At Allahabad)
Post Name – junior Assistant , Stenographer , Driver , Group D
Date of Examination –
Stenographer , Driver – 08-10-2017
Clerk and Group D – 12-11-2017
Post Name – Junior Assistant , Stenographer, Driver Group D
Number of Vacancy – 4386 posts (Junior Assistant – 4386, Stenographer -1786, Driver-37, Group D-2020)
STATUS OF ANSWER KEY
NAME OF EXAMINATION
Notification Details –
Age Limit – The Applicants Must Fullfill the Following Age Criteria.
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 years
Educational Qualification – Junior Assistant – Applicants must have passed Intermediate and must possess CCC Certificate and 25/30 wpm Hindi/English typing on Computer.
Stenographer – The Applicants must Have possess Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography with CCC.
Driver – The Applicants must have Passed High School and Possess Driving License for Driving a four wheeler.
Group D – The Applicants must have passed Junior High School and possess relevant skill.
Instructions for Downloading –
- The answer key of the written Examination for the post of Stenographer and driver is released on the official website of Allahabad High Court – www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Applicants in order to match the answer key open the official website.
- Form the home page the applicants have to open the web Diary Events section.
- Here they will be required to search the Notification of U.P. Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2016-17.
- After Opening the notification , the Applicants will get the relevant link for checking the answer key.
- After clicking on the link a new page will be opened. here the Applicants have to enter their registration number and date of birth and then click on login.
USE FULL IMPORTANT LINKS