UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card Out 2018
Post Name – Lower Division Clerk, Librarian, Upper Division Clerk, Administrative
Officer, Assistant and Various Posts
Date Of Examination – 12-03-2018
Admit Card Available 25, Feb
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
Post Name – Assistant teacher
Number of vacancy – 68500 posts
MODE OF EXAM
Download admit Card Up Assistant Teacher
NOTIFICATION DETAILS –
Age Limit – Maximum 40 yeras
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree With D.EL.ED or Equivalent.
Instructions For Downloading Admit Card –
- Open The Download Admit Card link from the below section.
- Here they will be required to enter the following details.
- Registration number , Date of Birth, Captcha Code.
- after that Applicants will be redirected to the official page containing the Important for downloading the admit card.
- After Mentioning the specific details Applicants must click on Proceed.
- After submitting the Details Applicants will be able to view and download the admit card.
- The admit card can also be download from the offical website of UP Basic Education Board upbasiceducation.gov.in
- Important Information –
The Applicants will be required to bring following documents at the time of written exam,
- Admit Card
- Aadhar card
- Any of the Following Certificates.
- Certificate of Professional Qualification
- Last Semester Mark Sheet
- Certificate of TET.
- PH Certificate, For PH Applicants Only.