Age Limit –
JMGS I – 21-30 Years
MMGS II – 25-25 years
MMGS III – 25-37 Years
SMGS IV – 30-45 Years
SMGS V – 35-50 Years
Educational Qualification – Head Credit Risk, SMGS-V – Graduate and FRM From PRMIA/PG in Applied Statistics or Statistics/2 years MBA.
Head Enterprise and Operational Risk management, SMGS V – Graduate and FRM from GARP / PRM from PRMIA / PG in Applied Statistics or Statistics / 2 years MBA.
Instructions For Downloading –
- In order to check the result Applicants have to click on the respective , download result link given at the Use full Important links section Below.
- After clicking on respective link, a PDF file containing the roll numbers of the shortlisted Applicants for Interview will be opened.
- Applicants may save the PDF file for further references.
- Applicants can also check the result of the online Examination from the official website of Bank Baroda.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be called for Interview.
- Applicants Download Result.