Notification Details –
Age Limit –
Male Applicants , Gen/Other States – 35 years
Female Applicants , Gen/Other States – 38 years
Educational Qualification –
Primary Level – the Applicants must have Passed 10+12 Intermediate Exam with 50% marks with final year of Bachelor in Elementary Educational or 10+12 Intermediate with at least minimum 45% marks and two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
Junior Level – the Applicants must Possess BS/B.Sc with two years Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor Degree in any stream with B.Ed or one year B.Ed with 45% marks as per NCTE norms.
Instructions For Downloading Result –
- In order to check the result the Applicants who have Attended the TET Examination MUST, open the Official website of Bihar TET.
- In the home Page the Applicants will get all the latest updates regarding the BETET 2017.
- Here in the home page the Applicants have to click on result of BETET – 2017 Click here to view your result.
- After clicking on the link, the Applicants have to enter their roll number 10 Digit and date of birth and then click on search the Details should be entered Correctly.
- After submitting the Details the Applicants will be able to view the result.
- Applicants Download result.