Indian (Navy AA, SSR MR) Admit Card 2018
(Join Indian Navy)
Post Name – Artificer Apprentice (10+12)
Date of Examination – Check the Admit Card for Details
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
Post Name – Artificer Apprentice (10+12
Number of Vacancy – Not Specified
NAME OF EXAMINATION
Final Call Up
Notification Details –
Age Limit – The Applicants should be born between 01-02-1998 to 31-01-2001 , Both date Inclusive.
Educational Qualification – The Applicants Must have passed Intermediate 10+12 exam with minimum 60% marks with Math and Physics and at least one of these subjects, Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
Instructions For Downloading –
- Applicants who have applied for the posts must visit the official website of join Indian Navy in order to download the admit card – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The Applicants have to open the Apply online Tab for further procedures towards the printing of the admit card.
- In order to login, the Applicants have to enter their Email Address and password and verification Image in the given boxes.
- After login, the Applicants will be able to download the Admit card.
- Applicants must follow all the Instructions mentioned in the admit card and must bring the print out of the admit card at the time of selection process.
USE FULL IMPORTANT LINKS
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
DOWNLOAD MERIT LIST