Madhya Pradesh CPCT Online Form 2018
(Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of MP)
Course Name – Computer Proficiency Certification Test
Starting Date – 07-01-2018
Last Date – 28-01-2018
Admit Card – February, 2018
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – Not Specified
GENERAL / OBC – Rs. 660
SC/ST – Rs. 660.
The fee can be paid through cash at MP Online Kiosk or through credit card / debit card pr net banking.
10+12 Intermediate Examination Pass from a Recognized board or Polytechnic Diploma After Passing Class 10.
CURSE NAME – Computer Proficiency Certificate Test.
How to Apply – Interested Applicants may Apply online through the official website of MP CPCT From 07-01-2018, to 28-01-2018, the online registration can be completed in following stages.
- Applicants have to click on register.
- Then Enter Aadhar Number.
- After that fill the personal details click on submit.
- Upload Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Exam Fee.
- Take a print out of online Application form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION –
- CPCT Score card will be valid for 02 years.
- CPCT Score card is essential for various in MP Govt departments.
Mode of Selection – Computer Based online Examination (MCQ+Typing English / Hindi)
Exam Centers – Bhopal, Indore Ujjain, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Sagar , Satana, Rewa.
Location – Madhya Pradesh.
USE FULL IMPORTANT DATES
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
LATEST EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER