PSPCL Punjab LDC, Typist Admit Card
(Punjab State Power Corporation Limited)
Post Name – LDC / Typist, Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant
Date of Examination – 15 to 27-02-2018
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
Post Name – LDC / Typist Junior Engineer, Sub Station Attendant.
Number of Vacancy – 883 posts
NAME OF EXAMINATION
Notification Details –
Age Limit –
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 37 years
Educational Qualification –
LDC / Typist – Bachelor Degree and Completed Course at 120 hours duration on the use of Personal Computer or Information technology in office productivity Application or DTP.
Junior Engineer – Full time regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical, Electronics Comp. Science / IT Engg. with 60% marks.
Sub Station Attendant – Full time regular course in ITI/ Electrical with 60% marks 02 years Apprenticeship Experience in PSPCL Or full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
Instruction For Downloading –
- Applicants who have applied for the vacancy musty open the official website of PSPCL Punjab in order to download the admit for the online examination.
- From the menus displayed at the home page the Applicants have to click on vacancies for further procedures.
- Here the Applicants have to click on the link related to the online Application for the post of PSPCL LDC, Typist , Various Post Recruitment 2017.
- After clicking on the link, the Applicants will be redirected to the login page
- Applicants have to enter their registration Number and Password and Captcha code and then click on login.
- After login the Applicants will be able to download the Admit card for the online Examination.
- Applicants Read the Full Post And Use Full Important Links.
USE FULL IMPORTANT LINKS
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD