Age Limit-The candidate’s age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university. For Delhi Police SI, the candidate should possess valid driving license for LMV.
Instructions for Downloading the SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 :
1. Candidates who have qualified the Paper I examination must open the regional websites of Staff Selection Commission ( SSC CR, SSC NR, SSC ER etc )
2. The candidates must check the Candidate Alert section.
3. Here the candidates have to follow the link relevant to the downloading of admit card of the Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017 Paper II Exam.
4. After clicking on the link a new page will be opened.
5. In this new page candidates have to enter their Roll Number or Registration ID or Name along with Date of Birth in the given space and then click on Search.
6. After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card for Paper II.
7. Candidates must read all the instruction carefully before attending the process.
8.Applicants Download Admit Card.