Bihar BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Online Form 2020
|Post Update:||11 May 2020 | 05:58 PM|
|Short Information :||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI (90 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
Table of Contents
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment 2020
Advt. No 06/2020
• Online Application Start : 11 May 2020
• Registration Last Date : 26 May 2020
• Fee Payment Last Date : 01 June 2020
• Complete Form Last Date : 09 June 2020
• Exam Date : Notified Soon
• Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
• General, BC, EWS : Rs. 750/-
• SC, ST Candidates : Rs . 200/-
• Bihar Domicile Female : Rs . 200/-
Payment Mode (भुगतान)
• Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs. (Male)
Max. Age : 40 Yrs. (Female)
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Always Type ” SarkariResult.Online” on Google
• BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment 2020.
• All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 11/05/2020 to 26/05/2020.
• Read the Notification for More Details about Bihar Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment.
• Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
• Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
• Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
• Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
जॉब Updates सबसे पहले पाने के लिए हमें Social Media पर Follow करें और Subscribe करें हमारा YouTube चैनल
Interested Candidates can Read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
(इच्छित पात्र आवेदन करने से पहले पूरी अधिसूचना को जरूर पढ़ें)
© Copyright 2020 at WWW.SARKARIRESULT.ONLINE
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published during this Website is merely for the immediate Information to the Examinees an doesn’t to be a constitute to be a legal instrument . While all efforts are made to form the knowledge available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We aren’t liable for any Inadvertent Error which will have crept within the Examination Results / Marks being published during this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the knowledge on this Website.