Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card of the Tier II Examination for the posts of Medical Record Clerk, Junior Personal Assistant, Clerical Assistant, LDC against the advertisement no 49/12,56/13,153/14,156/14 respectively. The DSSSB Various Posts Admit Card 2018 is available now at its official website.
DSSSB Various Posts Admit Card 2018
The DSSSB Various Posts Admit Card 2018 will be issued only for those candidates who have qualified the Tier I examination. The Physical Endurance of the candidates will be assessed through the Tier II Examination. Candidates who are eligible for the Tier II Exam must download their copy of DSSSB Various Posts Admit Card 2018 before the exam date. Candidates must remember that the DSSSB Various Posts Admit Card 2018can be downloaded only through online mode. No copy of DSSSB Various Posts Admit Card 2018 will be sent to any candidate by post.
Download the DSSSB Various Posts Admit Card 2018 in one click at
Instructions for Downloading theDSSSB Various posts Tier II Admit Card 2018:
1. In order to download the admit card, candidates must check the
section is given at the end of the article.
2. From there, the candidates have to click on the Download Tier II Admit Card link.
3. After clicking on the link, the candidates will be asked to enter the Application Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code as shown to them.
4. Then the candidates have to click on
5. After submitting the proper details, candidates will be able to download the Admit Card for Tier II Examination.
6. Alternatively, the admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of DSSSB.