Notification Details –
Age Limit –
Minimum 21 years
Maximum – 40 years
Educational Qualification – Direct Recruitment – The Applicants must Possess Master Degree in Concerned Subjects with at lest 50% marks, 45% for, SC/ST, Along with B.Ed.
Experienced Applicants – the Applicants must possess master degree in Concerned subjects with At least 50% marks, Marks, 45% for SC/ST, Along with B.Ed. and must have three years Teaching Experience.
Instructions For Downloading Admit Card –
- The Applicants may download the admit card through the following steps.
- Click on the download admit card link from the important link section.
- After clicking on the link, the Applicant login page will be opened.
- Enter the following details in the blank space Provided for Applicants login.
- User ID, Password.
- And then click on login button.
- After login the Applicants will be able to download and print the admit card.
- Applicants can also download the admit card from the official website of JSSC.IN.