NTA NEET UG 2020 New Exam Date
|Post Update:||06 May 2020 | 08:21 PM|
|Short Information :||National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Uploaded Exam Center Change Notice for the NEET 2020 for MBBS/ BDS Admission. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Exam Center Change Notice.|
Table of Contents
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2020
• Application Start: 02 December 2019
• Registration Last Date : 06 January 2020
• Payment Last Date : 07 January 2020
• Correction Date : 13-19 March 2020
• Exam Date :
03 May 2020
• New Exam Date : 26 July 2020
• Admit Card Available : July 2020
• Result Available : Notified Soon
• General Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
• EWS, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1400/-
• SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 800/-
• PH Candidates : Rs. 800/-
Payment Mode (भुगतान)
• Minimum Age : 17 Years
• Maximum Age: 25 Years
• Born Before 31/12/2003
• Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs. (Male)
Max. Age : 40 Yrs. (Female)
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate ) Exam with Physics , Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects From Recognized Board in India.
• For More Eligibility Details Kindly Read the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
Always Type ” SarkariResult.Online” on Google
• NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
• NEET UG Code 02: The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
• NEET UG Code 03: The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
• NEET UG Code 04: The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
• NEET UG Code 05: The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
• NEET UG Code 06: B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
• NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
• Aadhar Card is Compulsory in All India NTA NEET 2020 Examination.
• Instruction of Photo: Clear Passport Size and 4×6 Size Photo with White Background and Also Enter Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date.
• For More Details Kindly See the NEET Information Brochure 2020.
जॉब Updates सबसे पहले पाने के लिए हमें Social Media पर Follow करें और Subscribe करें हमारा YouTube चैनल
Interested Candidates can Read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
(इच्छित पात्र आवेदन करने से पहले पूरी अधिसूचना को जरूर पढ़ें)
|Login to Change Exam Center||Click Here|
|Change Exam Center Notice||Click Here|
|Download Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Login for Correction||Click Here|
|Correction Notice||Click Here|
|Registration Online||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
© Copyright 2020 at WWW.SARKARIRESULT.ONLINE
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published during this Website is merely for the immediate Information to the Examinees an doesn’t to be a constitute to be a legal instrument . While all efforts are made to form the knowledge available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We aren’t liable for any Inadvertent Error which will have crept within the Examination Results / Marks being published during this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the knowledge on this Website.