Notification Details –
Age Limit – The Applicants Age Should be 18-27 years.
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree in Law Registered as Advocate with Bar Council Of India.
Instructions For Downloading –
- Applicants who have Applied will be required to Appear in the Written Exam. Here Are the Steps to Download the Typing Test Admit Card.
- At First go to the Use Full Important links section.
- Then Click on the, Download admit Card link.
- After that, Applicants will be redirected to the official recruitment page of Supreme Court of India.
- Here they have to Enter the following details.
- Application number/User ID / Registration Number , And Password / Date of Birth, Click on Submit.
- After Submitting the details, Applicants will be able to download the Written Exam Admit Card.
- The Admit Card can also be download from the official website of Supreme Court of India supremecourtofindian.nic.in
- Applicants Download admit Card.