UPPCL Stenographer, Office Assistant Account Grade III Result 2020
|Post Update:||01 April 2020 | 04:21 PM|
|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has Recently Uploaded Result for the Post of Stenographer and Office Assistant (Account) Grade III Recruitment 2019. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this Recruitment Exam can Download Result now.|
Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Stenographer, Office Assistant Account Grade III Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 06/VSA/2019 & 07/VSA/2019
• Online Application Start : 23 October 2019
• Registration Last Date : 26 November 2019
• Fee Payment Last Date : 26 November 2019
• Fee Payment Last Date (Offline) : 28 November 2019
• Exam Date : January 2020
• Admit Card : 06 January 2020
• Answer Key : 20 January 2020
• Result : 01 April 2020
• General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
• SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode (भुगतान)
• Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
• Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
• Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
• Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
• Stenographer : Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Hindi Steno. Typing Speed : 60 WPM.
• Hindi Computer Typing Speed : 30 WPM.
• Office Assistant Account : B.Com Degree with Hindi Computer Typing Speed : 30 WPM.
Always Type ” SarkariResult.Online” on Google
जॉब Updates सबसे पहले पाने के लिए हमें Social Media पर Follow करें और Subscribe करें हमारा YouTube चैनल
Registered Candidates can Download Result now.
|Download Result, Cutoff Marks (Stenographer)||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key (Stenographer Grade III)||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Stenographer Grade III)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Stenographer)||Registration l Login|
|Date Extended Notice (Stenographer)||Click Here|
|Postponed Notice (Office Asst.)||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Stenographer)||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Office Asst.)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
© Copyright 2020 at WWW.SARKARIRESULT.ONLINE
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published during this Website is merely for the immediate Information to the Examinees an doesn’t to be a constitute to be a legal instrument . While all efforts are made to form the knowledge available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We aren’t liable for any Inadvertent Error which will have crept within the Examination Results / Marks being published during this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the knowledge on this Website.