UPSC Civil Service IAS, IFS Pre Exam Postponed 2020
|Post Update:||05 May 2020 | 08:10 AM|
|Short Information :||Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has Recently Uploaded Exam Postponed Notice for the Civil Service Indian Administrative and Indian Forest Service IAS, IFS Exam Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Exam can Download Exam Postponed Notice.|
Table of Contents
Union Public Service Commission ,UPSC
Civil Services & Indian Forest IFS Examination 2020
Advt No : 05-06/2020 CSP
• Online Application Start : 12 February 2020
• Registration Last Date : 03 March 2020
• Fee Payment Last Date : 03 March 2020
• Pre Exam Date :
31 May 2020
• New Pre Exam Date : Notified Soon
• Pre Exam Admit Card : Notified Soon
• General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
• SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
• PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Payment Mode (भुगतान)
• Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Eligibility Details (पात्रता विवरण)
• IAS : Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University In India.
• IFS : Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany , Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology , Agriculture Or Equivalent.
Always Type ” SarkariResult.Online” on Google
जॉब Updates सबसे पहले पाने के लिए हमें Social Media पर Follow करें और Subscribe करें हमारा YouTube चैनल
Interested Candidates can Read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
(इच्छित पात्र आवेदन करने से पहले पूरी अधिसूचना को जरूर पढ़ें)
© Copyright 2020 at WWW.SARKARIRESULT.ONLINE
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published during this Website is merely for the immediate Information to the Examinees an doesn’t to be a constitute to be a legal instrument . While all efforts are made to form the knowledge available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We aren’t liable for any Inadvertent Error which will have crept within the Examination Results / Marks being published during this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the knowledge on this Website.